GoDaddyGrill.com

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 16:42:34 MST 2007

I have no intention of fighting them.  I am going to release the domain to them.

Randy Melder <randymelder at gmail.com> wrote: I comes down to who has more $$$ for lawyers... you or them. I'd take
the deal. They could have offered to NOT SUE you and that's it. I
think they're nice guys for giving anything for it.

After all, how much money would you make off the domain anyway?

good luck!

On 8/16/07, Daniel P. Stasinski  wrote:

> On 8/16/07, keith smith  wrote:
> > Now I'm no lawyer...  However I was thinking of putting up a BBQ site not
> a site to compete with GoDaddy.....
>
> I'm no lawyer either but I do know that trademark holders are required by
> law to vigorously defend their trademarks or they will lose them.  I would
> think that "GoDaddy" is such an unusual term that any other use, even
> unrelated use, could be a source of confusion to the average person.  They
> have no choice in the matter other than license the term to others but then
> that would dilute its marketing value.
>
> Personally, if offered to me I would take the deal.  You will lose it
> through ICANN arbitration anyway.
>
> Daniel

> | Daniel P. Stasinski          | http://www.saidsimple.com
> | mooooooo at avenues.org         |