GoDaddyGrill.com

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 16:38:30 MST 2007

I'm going to release the domain to them.  I just find it funny that I purchased it through them w/o any trouble.

I will not sign anything though.

"Daniel P. Stasinski" <mooooooo at avenues.org> wrote:
On 8/16/07, keith smith <klsmith2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:
 Now I'm no lawyer...  However I was thinking of putting up a BBQ site not a site to compete with GoDaddy.....
I'm no lawyer either but I do know that trademark holders are required by law to vigorously defend their trademarks or they will lose them.  I would think that "GoDaddy" is such an unusual term that any other use, even unrelated use, could be a source of confusion to the average person.  They have no choice in the matter other than license the term to others but then that would dilute its marketing value.

Personally, if offered to me I would take the deal.  You will lose it through ICANN arbitration anyway.

Daniel

--
| Daniel P. Stasinski          |  http://www.saidsimple.com
| mooooooo at avenues.org         | http://www.disabilities-r-us.com