OT - Looking for a cheep XP computer

Pih Lung Pang plpang at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 09:39:58 MST 2007

I have bought some PCs from yardsales in Gilbert, one including  XP, 1,8Ghz
and  40Gb HD and  128mb ram, for $10.(include DVDdrive, Ethernet port,
monitor,keyboard and mouse.) But I needed to buy 1GB Ram block in Fry's for
$60-70 to put in it. Oh, you just wanted +1MB of ram.. Well , try a
yardsale. :)

On 8/14/07, Bryan O'Neal <BONeal at cornerstonehome.com> wrote:

>  I am looking for a reasonable, but cheep computer that has XP on it.  It
> is for a friends office, they need a fourth PC to run one windows
> application.  Would like +1GHz with +1MB of ram, +10GB of hard drive space,
> and standard NIC  for ~$50.  If any one has something they want to get rid
> of please let me know.  I will clean it with boot and nuke if you still have
> the XP disk.  If you have an old Dell and the licensing sticker is in good
> shape I don't even need the XP disk.
>

> *Bryan O'Neal**
> Cornerstone Homes & Development, Inc.*
> 4220 E. McDowell Rd Ste. #108