Mandrake CDs

Josef Lowder joe at actionline.com
Tue Aug 14 12:41:16 MST 2007

.
I think I have some Jim.  But better yet, if you like Mandrake/Mandriva,
you will "love" PCLinuxOS which is Mandriva all fancied up with lots
of enhancements.  2 gig of apps on a single live CD.  Just boot it up
and click on the install icon on the desktop and you're home free!

Joe at Actionline.com

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007, Jim wrote