Pointless rant: Red Hat Enterprise Server sucks!

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 07:58:28 MST 2007

This argument has gone on since the beginning of Red Hat being the
"Windows" of Linux.  Thankfully Red Hat has done a bit of shifting in
their strategy and become less like that.
It smacks of remnants of that argument, just completely backwards...
back then it was people saying that it's better to edit the files
directly versus using a tool.  Now we have someone saying that there's
not enough tools?
lol

--
"Courage is like love; it must have hope to nourish it."
-Napoleon Bonaparte