How about some more PLUG member bio sketches?

Josef Lowder joe at actionline.com
Tue Aug 7 17:27:07 MST 2007

.
Thanks Nathan.  I'll get a temporary index and
"click-to-view" menu set up for this within the
next few minutes at this link:

     http://www.upquick.com/bios

------------------
On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 17:20, Nathan Aubrey wrote
> On Tuesday 07 August 2007 04:20:25 pm Josef Lowder wrote:
> > .
> > Thanks Patrick.  I'll add yours also and I'll make an index of
> > participants with a click-to-view asap.  Yours will be added as
> > shown below, so we now have three so far ...
> >
> >    http://www.upquick.com/bios/bio.patrick
> >    http://www.upquick.com/bios/bio.scott
> >    http://www.upquick.com/bios/bio.joe

I added it to my website. add it to the list...
http://www.paysonlinux.org/about/