How about some more PLUG member bio sketches?

Josef Lowder joe at actionline.com
Tue Aug 7 15:25:17 MST 2007

.
Thanks Scott.

I'll upload your bio (and others sent to me) in the same place where
mine is until we hear something about a possible accommodation on the
PLUG website.  For now, we have just two bios, yours and mine.

     http://www.upquick.com/bios/bio.scott
     http://www.upquick.com/bios/bio.joe

Let's hope that some more pluggers will join in the fun.

Joe

PS: I'll try to do something better than plain text in the
    presentation of these asap.

On Tue, 07 Aug 2007, Scott (angrykeyboarder) wrote