Problem with PLUG Website

JD Austin jd at twingeckos.com
Fri Aug 3 05:03:47 MST 2007

Hey Phil! - Great to see you on Plug!
I took your M$ Access class... You're a good teacher :)
I'm glad you're still teaching Linux classes.
I dream of a day when I could take a class like CIS105 and use Open Office;
currently it's a 'how to use a very specific version of M$ Office class' :(
Pretty devious how they have it all designed to keep you upgrading in
lock step with them..
even if you have an older version (Office 2000 vs Office 2003) some of
the assignments won't work!

It would be neat to have an intro to databases class teach something
like Postgresql instead of Access too :)
It is good to see things like PHP and Perl being taught though.
JD