SVG demo

Joseph Sinclair plug-discussion at stcaz.net
Wed Aug 1 09:28:12 MST 2007

Actually, it turns out that the majority of IE users already have the plugin (it's bundled with the Acrobat plugin), they just don't know it.
Also, it's good practice to have the object tag specify the plugin location (in which case IE will auto-download, and it's a lot smaller plugin than Flash).
Realistically, IE users can use SVG just as easily as (or even more easily than) Flash, it's just that Flash has better marketing.