Part Time Job Available

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 09:46:48 MST 2007

I'm curious why the requirement for a degree candidate.  Now I might be wrong and things might have changed, however from the little I know, most sys admin positions do not require a degree.  Am I wrong?

There are some very talented people on this list that can hit the road running that are under-employed because they cannot find the door into a tech job.

In my opinion it seems like $12.00 to $15.00 an hour should be adequate to find that person that is working at a call center or retail... ETC that with a little coaching might make a great employee.

Your thoughts?

Ben Francom <bfrancom at gmail.com> wrote: I'm reposting this job listing with some changes.  I have appreciated all the comments, and I am not offended in the least.

I'm looking for an Assistant that is working on their bachelors degree in an IT related field (CS, IT, EE, CIS, CET, EET, etc).  This is an entry level position.  Job pays $12-15/hr depending on experience. Opportunity for full time employment upon graduation.
Here is the listing:

*Job Title:    Assistant IT Manager (Part Time)
Job Source:
Company Name:     Kenyon Plastering, Inc.
# of Openings:    1
Work Times:     Days
Hours/Week:    20-30
Wage/Salary:    DOE
Start Date:    04/24/2007
End Date:     Until Filled
Supervisor:
*Job Description:    Assist IT manager in with troubleshooting, diagnosing, and fixing company computers.

Qualifications:    Ability to communicate top priority. Experience troubleshooting Windows PC's. Attention to details a must.

Desired Qualifications:  Experience troubleshooting DSL and Internet connectivity issues highly desired. Interested in Linux and NetWare.  Highly self motivated. Novell NetWare experience a huge plus.

Application Instructions:    Email Resume and Cover Letter to bfrancom_{at}_kenyonweb.com

Keith Smith
A Free Full Page Ad on Do Phoenix
An up and coming Phoenix website