grapic on email

Bryan O'Neal BONeal at cornerstonehome.com
Sat Apr 28 11:47:51 MST 2007

There is a C64 emulator for the OSX, but it was not nearly as good as
the real C64.  It played some of the games like BardsTail OK, but you
could not do the cool things like the program I wrote to dial my
telephone produced the wrong tones (very limited tones) under the
emulator, and the were major color restrictions as well.

If any one have a good emulator (and Bards Tail) out their for under $40
I am all over it ;)