I want to set up an upload site - HTTPS upload site

Daniel Parraz daniyel95 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 27 15:38:39 MST 2007

Hotscripts has some good free stuff - been good to me for a few years so far.

http://www.hotscripts.com/CGI_and_Perl/Scripts_and_Programs/File_Manipulation/Upload_Systems/index.html

Hope this helped!

Daniel Parraz

Bryan O'Neal <BONeal at cornerstonehome.com> wrote:              st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }           I have, on occasion, the need for people outside of our organization to send us large files, is their a way to set up a secure upload site using Apache?  If so, could some one point me to a how-to?  I can use windows or linux base apache, but would prefer not to have to deal with learning PHP or Python from scratch if I can help it (though I suppose I will have to learn one eventually).

  Bryan O'Neal
 Cornerstone Homes & Development, Inc.
 4220 E. McDowell Rd Ste. #108
 Mesa,  AZ 85215