virtual machines not on the net

Daniel Parraz daniyel95 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 27 14:17:22 MST 2007

Run this script from your host system, not the VMware guests.

 If your running it from the guests, we are not getting to where the config is broken, which is on the hosts vmware config.

 Please try running this script from OSX command line, or equivalent that Fusion uses to config. Im curious now to see if this is what will resolve this issue.
 Thanks

 Daniel Parraz

Bryan O'Neal <BONeal at cornerstonehome.com> wrote: This happens to me from time to time on my PC's.  I just rerun the
configuration script and it has always worked.  Usually some upgrade or
configuration change on the host OS is the culprit though.