Part Time Job Available

Ben Francom bfrancom at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 21:13:33 MST 2007

> Job postings are good, and this one's no exception.
>
> I also think Michael has a valid point about the salary. That's about
> the same range as the company I work for hires unskilled high school
> grads for non-technical jobs. Why would an up-and-comer techie get
> excited about that?

I should have put on there that the salary would go higher after they
graduate (approx. 40-50k).  I understand that contract work pays much more
per hour ($75-$135) as stated by Michael.
Maybe I can change this into a thread of what current rates are for
salariedtech employees in this field.

I've checked out salary.com
http://swz.salary.com/salarywizard/layoutscripts/swzl_localrangebell.asp?r=salswz_swzmatbll_psr&jobcode=IT10000136&jobtitle=Senior+Systems+Administrator&narrowdesc=IT+%2D%2D+All&zipcode=85019&metrocode=133&wsrcode=SW1&yearsofexp=&geo=Phoenix%2C+AZ&narrowcode=IT03

Salary Expert
http://www.salaryexpert.com/index.cfm?FuseAction=Free_Salary_NA.Report&DC=Yes&job=1853&zip=85019&area=43806&JobCategory=unknown&JobAvailabilitySourceVar=28

Dept. of Labor (2005)
http://www.bls.gov/oes/current/oes151071.htm