Part Time Job Available

Michael Sammartano volinaz at cox.net
Tue Apr 24 17:17:17 MST 2007

Ben

No offense, but I am not surprised that you have not received any replies. First off, I wouldn't waste my time applying for 2 reasons. First is the salary. I am a few credits shy of my AAS and I know I can get more than that for both p/t and a assistant position. The posted salary is a joke for anyone with a degree or about to get a degree. I bill $75-$135 per hour just making house calls and small business calls. The minute I touch a server (especially Linux) the rate jumps to the next tier. Lastly, giving out the email address format instructions to potential IT employees is taboo.If they can't get that right after all of that education, do you really want them?
On a more professional level, if you can get the salary bumped to a more respectable amount, email me back off the list. I would be interested.

Michael Sammartano
---- Ben Francom <bfrancom at gmail.com> wrote:

=============
Greetings,
I've posted this on the DeVry Job board and the ASU board, with not one
resume submitted.  I'm looking for an Assistant that is working on their
bachelors degree in an IT related field (CS, IT, EE, CIS, CET, EET, etc)
ideally with 6 months to a year left (flexible).  The job would more than
likely go full time after graduation.  Job pays $12-15/hr depending on
experience.
Here is the listing:

*Job Title:    Assistant IT Manager (Part Time)
Job Source:
Company Name:     Kenyon Plastering, Inc.
# of Openings:    1
Work Times:     Days
Hours/Week:    20-30
Wage/Salary:    DOE
Start Date:    04/24/2007
End Date:     Until Filled
Supervisor:
*Job Description:    Assist IT manager in all aspects of technology. Help
with troubleshooting, diagnosing, and fixing company computers. Maintain
backups of company data. Install/configure/troubleshoot switches, routers,
servers, and data cabling. Mixed environment of NetWare, Linux, and Windows.

Qualifications:    Ability to communicate top priority. Experience
troubleshooting DSL and Internet connectivity issues highly desired. Must be
interested in Linux. Experience troubleshooting Windows PC's. Attention to
details a must. Highly self motivated. Novell NetWare experience a huge
plus.

Application Instructions:    Email Resume and Cover Letter to
bfrancom_{at}_kenyonweb.com (fix the "_{at}_" to "@")

-Ben

--
Please visit