upgrading to fiesty

Josh Coffman josh_coffman at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 10:07:03 MST 2007

I'll wait for your report.

Thanks,
-j

----- Original Message ----
From: Robert <ssjgolleta at gmail.com>
To: Main PLUG discussion list <plug-discuss at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us>
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2007 9:32:23 AM
Subject: Re: upgrading to fiesty

I'm about 20 minutes from finishing an upgrade. I will let you know
how it goes. I think they change a lot of things with their video
drivers/settings and thats something i've never really had a good time
when upgrading. Might be a good idea to just reinstall. None the less,
I'm still upgrading and will see how it goes.

On 4/20/07, Josh Coffman <josh_coffman at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     Anyone have opinions on upgrading versus new install of fiesty? I
> normally just do an install, but then I have an hour of tweaks to get things
> where I want them.
> If some one can reassure me that an upgrade works, I might just try that for
> once.
>
> thanks,
> -j

-DX