comments from a local highlighted at freesoftwaremagazine.com (was: Fwd: [...] FSM Newsletter 9th of April 2007)

Mike Schwartz mike.l.schwartz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 19:08:57 MST 2007

 "My name in lights", in the FSM Newsletter
from freesoftwaremagazine.com
(see below).
(they have a place on their web site
 where one can subscribe, and/or [lurk, i.e.]
 read the newsletter [archives] on the web.)
(http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/newsletters)
The part that "congratulates" me says:
((begin quote))
Winner of the book competition from the 26th of March

Thanks to all those who entered, unfortunately there can only be one
winner...

Congratulations Mike Schwartz of Phoenix Arizona in the USA!

Mike has won copies of Agile Java Development with Spring, Hibernate and
Eclipse<http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/articles/book_review_agile_java_development_with_spring_hibernate_and_eclipse>and
Red
Hat Fedora Core 6
Unleashed<http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/articles/book_review_red_hat_fedora_core_6_unleashed>
.

Thanks to all who entered. [...]
((/end quote))

The comments that won a prize were entitled "governments also enforce
patents, copyrights,
etc.<http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/polls/governments_mandating_free_software#comment-65797>",
and you can read them here:
http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/polls/governments_mandating_free_software#comment-65797
Just my 0.02,
(15 picoseconds of "nearly famous" -ness)
from
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale  AZ