amaroK

Patrick C patrick.pxc.c at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 16:20:43 MST 2007

Nope. If you compile it by hand dependencies aren't handled at all. You'd
have to look them up, but since you already have libxine installed, you
almost certainly already have its dependencies. For compiling it, do a
./configure --help after extracting the source tarball to see what options
you want, then ./configure <options>; make. Then do a sudo make install and
you should be good to go.