Applied Cryptogrophy

Matt Nesteruk matt.nesteruk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 16:12:41 MST 2007

My source is Josh Benaloh from the University of Washington.  He teaches a
class called Practical Aspects of Modern Cryptography.

Bruces book is famous among crypto geeks for delaying the discovery of MD5
collisions.

Josh talks about it in this lecture.
http://www.cs.washington.edu/education/courses/csep590/06wi/lectures/asx/csep590tu_1.asx

Its about 8 or 9 minutes into the lecture.

-Matt