Stammtische tomorrow night

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Apr 17 10:41:57 MST 2007

Am 17. Apr, 2007 schwätzte Darrin Chandler so:

> On Tue, Apr 17, 2007 at 07:20:10AM -0700, Mike Garfias wrote:
>>> moin moin,
>>>
>>> just a reminder that we have two Stammtische tomorrow night.
>>>
>>> Thanks to Andrew and everybody that's been helping him get the new
>>> Avondale Stammtisch started!
>>>
>>> Both Stammtische start at 19:00. Both have wireless access.
>
> Just to confirm, the Eastside Stammtisch is still at the Plaid Eatery,
> right?

Yes. This month we're still at Plaid.

Avondale is at Leap's Frozen Custard.

Next month we'll be moving to Boulders on Broadway ( formerly Old Chicago
) on Broadway and Roosevelt.

We need to help them overcome some technical difficulties to make sure we
have bandwidth, but they're willing to work with us, so I'm confident we
can make it happen.

ciao,

der.hans
# To us former windows users, linux IS an easter egg :) I cant remember
# how many times i said to myself "i can do that?" -- BoBB