more on SUSE

Lynn Newton ldn.neologistics at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 13:08:28 MST 2007

I meant to add to my previous question ...

I recall hearing something about a deal Novell made with Microsoft
a few months ago, which made me raise an eyebrow. I was way too
busy to follow it.

Would someone summarize for me, again in a couple of sentences,
what that was all about, and is Novell's name now a dirty word
in the open source community?

I despise most everything about Microsoft and its products, but
I'm not religious about it, i.e., I'm not an open source
purist, nor would I boycott some company's products just because
hey had dealings with Microsoft. I just want to know what's
going on. If anything.

--
Lynn David Newton
Phoenix, AZ