embed rather than attach

Mike Schwartz mike.l.schwartz at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 23:48:55 MST 2007

OK,
so it sounds like, perhaps you just want to get the job done,
even if it might (perhaps) involve using some black-box software
solution that you might not completely understand the internals of.
   If so, then (assuming that using MS Outlook is out of the question),
I think you can send "html" mail using Yahoo! mail, or using Gmail.
("google" mail).  I now use [mostly] the latter, ("such as", THIS message!)
but I have used both.  They are both free as in, suitable for
(/compatible with) a tight budget.  (not expensive).
So, one of those might be one good way to do what you want done...
   Note:  It lets you easily do stuff like bold, underlined, italic font,
other fonts,  such as fixed-width font, and/or
more than one of the above at a time.
Go crazy...
sincerely yours,
Mike Schwartz
  [see .Sig at the end - - way below "quoted" stuff from

On 4/6/07, Michael Havens <bmike101 at cox.net> wrote:

> Ohhhh.... you think I have bad intentions? Not I! I send my father a
> spreadsheet as an attachment (oocalc) weekly and he requested I send it in
> the body of the text.  Now I need to find out how to do this!
>
> Thanks for the information you gave. I guess all the spam I get has a
> purpose
> now!
>
> lol
>
> On Friday 06 April 2007 12:08 pm, Alan Dayley wrote:
> > Reply bottom posted...
> >
> > vodhner at cox.net wrote:
> > > Hi, Michael.

> > > What you are describing sounds like an HTML email message.  If you
> really
> > > know your audience for the message, this may be OK.  But there are
> some
> > > things you should know . . .
> > > [...]
> > > Good luck,
> > >
> > > Vic
>
> > Victor,
> >
> > This is one of the best explanations about the negatives of HTML email
> > that I have every read.  Thank you!
> >
> > Can I quote you?
> >
> > Alan

[reply from M.S. (April 8) top posted;  see above...]
from
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale  AZ