vmware sound problem

Jim arizona.anorak at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 15:34:43 MST 2007

I checked the VMware documentation.  It said which sound card the
virtual machine emulated.  I forget now which one, but do remember it
was a creative card.  I had the right driver for it.

Later I did a little more digging and found out how to tell VMware to
emulate a different sound card.  So I changed the virtual machine's
sound card to a SB 16 then installed it in the guest OS.  The results
are much better, but still there's a little stuttering.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Jim

--

"That income tax you know it's nothing more than legal robbery"
Sidney "Pa" Larkin