PLUG shirts?

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Apr 5 16:42:31 MST 2007

Am 05. Apr, 2007 schwätzte Andrew Harris so:

> Are there PLUG t-shirts? Where can I get one? I need
> some geeky Linux t-shirts to show how much of a geek I am!

I have a set and Alan has a set. We usually take them to meetings with us.

They're $15 each.

You might want to pre-check that we take the right size. Contact us
offlist for that.

ciao,

der.hans
#  "The reasons for my decision to quit were myriad, but central to the
#  decision was the realization that there are two kinds of companies:
#  Good ones ask you to think for them.
#  The others tell you to think like them." -- Benjy Feen