West West Side Stammtisch (in Avondale)

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Apr 3 23:32:10 MST 2007

Am 03. Apr, 2007 schwätzte eculbert so:

> One question, why on the same night as the east
> (tempe) one? No other plug meetings are dual location
> in one night. Kinda makes it impossible for someone to
> attend both if they live in central phx area for
> instance.

Yeah, that's hitting me as I'd like to try the frozen custard and be there
for the first meeting, but I need to be at the Tempe location.

I pushed for the same night because the Stammtisch is the perfect thing to
have locally all over the place. Let's keep the time and date the same,
but have lots of locations. One of the goal¿ is to get people to show up
in their part of town.

We can also be creative with ways to get the locations to interact, but
the primary goal has always been to foster local interest and discussion
about Free Software.

Heck, start one in Antartica and invite the penguins ;-).

If the Avondale location does well, which it looks like it will, then we
can see about starting a regular PLUG meeting over there. First lets build
a regular group that gets together monthly.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Don't step in front of speeding cars, don't eat explosives
#  and don't use m$ LookOut :). - der.hans