West West Side Stammtisch (in Avondale)

eculbert eculbert at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 22:33:49 MST 2007

One question, why on the same night as the east
(tempe) one? No other plug meetings are dual location
in one night. Kinda makes it impossible for someone to
attend both if they live in central phx area for
instance.

href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=12725+W+Indian+School+Rd,Avondale,AZ+85323-9522">12725

href="http://www.google.com/maps?hl=en&f=l&q=leaps+frozen+custard&near=Tempe,+AZ&ie=UTF8&z=10&ll=33.822512,-112.273407&spn=0.764389,1.09314&om=1&iwloc=A&iwd=1&cid=33493319,-112334955,11978697959996300236">entry</a>.

href="http://www.azcr.org/directory/view-list.php?catid=262">entry</a>.
> ###
>
> Look good?
>
> ciao,
>
> der.hans
>
> > Andrew Harris <tuna at supertunaman.com> wrote: Ok,
> I'm about to go to Leap's to talk to the owners
> about the Stammtisch. Here's the info that I will
> give them:
> >

> >   I'm associated with PLUG
> >   We want to have a meeting here
> >   7 PM-9 PM every 3rd Tues.
> >   We will be as quiet as possible and I will
> encourage everyone to buy custard and/or coffee (buy
> custard and/or coffee, people!)
> > Well off I go, then! I will report back ASAP

> #  https://www.LuftHans.com/
> http://www.CiscoLearning.org/
> #  Whenever I hear anyone arguing for slavery, I
> feel a strong impulse to
> #  see it tried on him personally. -- Abraham
Lincoln>

Ed Culbertson/ke7feg
Remember Katrina?
For several days, only hams could get out,
and talk to others dependably.

No Morse Code required after Feb 23, 2007!
Just pass the written tests!
http://www.arrl.org/

Long live Knoppix, and Puppy Live Linux cd's.