West West Side Stammtisch (in Avondale)

Andrew Harris tuna at supertunaman.com
Tue Apr 3 15:00:34 MST 2007

The mission was a success. I spent about 45 min. there, and got approval from Charles after they were done commenting on how much I've grown. the conversation went something like this:
---------------
Heather: Hey Tuna! You've grown so much! Oh, here comes Charles!

Charles: Hey Tuna! You've grown so much!

Heather: Yeah, he has!

Me: Yeah... Hey, mind if I host a meeting--

Charles: Sure! Go ahead!
---------
So now that that's done, it's time for phase two: flyers. Is anyone here a graphic designer? I sort of am... Perhaps we could start a flyer/brochure contest/competition? Who should be the judge?

Andrew Harris <tuna at supertunaman.com> wrote: Ok, I'm about to go to Leap's to talk to the owners about the Stammtisch. Here's the info that I will give them:

   I'm associated with PLUG
   We want to have a meeting here
   7 PM-9 PM every 3rd Tues.
   We will be as quiet as possible and I will encourage everyone to buy custard and/or coffee (buy custard and/or coffee, people!)
Well off I go, then! I will report back ASAP