EMI to sell DRM-free music

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Apr 2 18:19:16 MST 2007

Am 02. Apr, 2007 schwätzte der.hans so:

moin moin,

that wasn't the article I'd listened to earlier. It's a clueless
commentary.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=9293489&ampsourceCode=RSS

That's the article I wanted.

As a comment on the first link, it's annoying that people presume
BitTorrent is providing illegal downloads. I've downloaded gigs and gigs
via BitTorrent ( and served up more than I've downloaded ) and 100% of
that was legal. Not all of it was CD and DVD ISOs :), but it was all legal
for me to download and legal for me to share.

ciao,

der.hans

> moin moin,
>
> http://marketplace.publicradio.org/shows/2007/04/02/PM200704024.html?refid=0
>
> on again right now.
>
> KJZZ 101.5
>
> ciao,
>
> der.hans

#  A Polish friend of mine got an offer for a free account from AOL. The
#  login ID was "HELLO" and the passwd "CYMBAL". She says "cymbal" is like
#  a Polish word for "sucker". 'Hello sucker', a greeting from AOHell :).