October PhxBUG Meeting - Tuesday October 3rd

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Sat Sep 30 11:26:58 MST 2006

We have at least one person on the west side, and maybe more. I can
forward your message to the list if you like and see if we get any
takers. Let me know if you'd like me to forward your message.

Also, consider signing up for the mailing list yourself. It's a fairly
low volume list, so it won't swamp your inbox. If you're using obsd and
pf then it's a local, friendly place to ask questions and get help. If
you don't want to go through the majordomo signup I'll just add you if
you say the word.

I hope we can get you to the meeting!

dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://bsd.phoenix.az.us/
http://www.stilyagin.com/  |