qwest dsl with old router

KE7FEG eculbert at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 30 10:00:55 MST 2006

Don't know for sure, but with the actiontec, you can
enter 192.168.0.1 in the url box and go see what pppox
you are using plus other stuff. YMMV

I didn't have any dsl modem, so I bought this one..a
gamble on it lasting/working, but so far money ahead
by several months or so on renting/leasing one. In
fact well towards the cost of another unit IF this one
dies.

Ed.

--- JT Moree <moreejt at pcxperience.com> wrote:

> believed to be clean.
> MailScanner thanks transtec Computers for their
> support.

Ed Culbertson/ke7feg
Remember Katrina?
For several days, only hams could get out,
and talk to others dependably.

No Morse Code required for Technician class licensee's. Interested? http://www.arrl.org/

Long live Knoppix, and Puppy Live Linux cd's.