OT: Dell Hardware Warranty Support Job

Steven G Wagner digital9ja at cox.net
Sat Sep 30 01:15:18 MST 2006

There is an assessment test, 104 questions and you need to get 52 right.
They'll let you start training with the promise that you'll get your A+ by
the end of the initial training, which is four weeks. They will reimburse
you for the cost of your A+ exams.

I found out that's the only exam they're _currently_ reimbursing for, but
after 90 days the tuition reimbursement is $2100 a year and can be used
towards Linux+ prep classes, etc. Also, they're negotiating something with
Dell to try and set us up to get Dell certified also.

Email me if you're interested, I had dinner with the HR girl tonight and
she's figuring out when to start the next training wave this weekend.

When I was hired they gave me a month to wrap things up at my old job before
I started training on Sept. 5th. So depending on the training start date you
might have 2 months or more to actually get your A+. Let me know if you have
any questions or if you want me to refer you directly to HR.

Have a nice weekend,

Steve