OT: Dell Hardware Warranty Support Job

Steve White bass.clarinet at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 08:06:52 MST 2006

The job that I got picked up for - and I don't have my A+ as yet - will
reimburse you for the cert if you obtain it within the first four
weeks.  That means that you should have at least one paycheck in that
time (theory, I know).  They also gave me a proficiency test that wasn't
all that hard. (104 Q's, 52 correct to pass...I scored in the high 70's
with almost no prep)

Anyway, I bought the a study guide for the 2003 A+ revision.  Why don't
we all study together?  We can make it work.  So far it doesn't look to
be anything all that bad.  If you have had your head in hardware and
operating systems  sometime in the last 5-6 years, it shouldn't be a
problem.
They offered me a job without the A+ with the understanding that I get
it is all.

Steve White