InstallFest this Saturday

Joseph Sinclair plug-discussion at stcaz.net
Fri Sep 29 00:32:12 MST 2006

Ubuntu 6.06.1 LTS
32-bit
No Windows Drivers.
Chipset is BCM4318, it's supposed to work with Linux using current kernel drivers (although there are issues with Tx power, it should work if there's not too much noise, and monitor mode should work just fine).
I'm hoping to get it configured, and at least verify that it can connect in good conditions (or failing that, that it can listen to networks in monitor mode).
Beyond that, It's OK if it's not very stable until the driver team works out the Tx power issues, since the laptop will be connected via wire 90% of the time.

==Joseph++