Slackware 11.0 this weekend (Well, maybe)

KE7FEG eculbert at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 28 19:32:22 MST 2006

Hehehehe! roflao, etc. Good one Dennis! Stink I will
'avoid' downloading that for awhile...20kb speed on
overloaded server or 404's is not my bsg of tea.

--- Dennis Kibbe <dennisk at linuxquestions.net> wrote:

> You know people are getting anxious when someone on
> LQ writes a script to text
> message his phone whenever the Slackware-Current
> ChangeLog is updated. <g>
>
> Patrick has been putting a lot of effort into the
> upcoming release which
> *should* happen this weekend.
>
> Dennisk

Ed Culbertson/ke7feg
Remember Katrina?
For several days, only hams could get out,
and talk to others dependably.

No Morse Code required for Technician class licensee's. Interested? http://www.arrl.org/

Long live Knoppix, and Puppy Live Linux cd's.