OT Anyone Using Quest 29.95 High Speed Internet

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 27 18:53:47 MST 2006

If you need to contact the corporation commission.  Qwest was charging me something like $6.95 a moth for months and could not tell me why.

Emailed the corporation commission and a month or so later a Qwest rep called and told me they had placed long distance on a distinct ringing line which did not provide for calling out.  I got a refund for about 11 moths of service.

KE7FEG <eculbert at yahoo.com> wrote: I hate cox for private reasons. That said, I also am
NOT pleased w/qworst. I have qworst by choice.

I called them and they will NOT give me that rate as I
am already setup!!!! Stick it to the current suckers.
Seen that with other things too.

You signed up for a 10 month discounted rate and I bet
at the end of that ten months, up it goes and you will
basically get the same song and dance I did two weeks
ago!!

The ONLY thing they don't know is the person that
signed up here no longer is here..nuff said. I just
pay. And, after calling and 'shutting off' phone
before I left that apartment in 99, they didn't..now
want ME to pay for their NOT turning it off!! I will
go cox if they chase me down and NEVER pay for service
someone stole because they didn't do their job!!!

--- Josef Lowder  wrote:

> .
> Recently, I recall seeing Qwest advertise a rate of
> $21.99 "forever."
> I think it was even on TV.  As part of a "bundled"
> package with
> Qwest voice service, I recently signed up for Qwest
> DSL to be billed
> at that rate ($21.99) for the first 10 months. It is
> actually being
> billed at that rate currently.  I need to check into
> that advertised
> "forever" claim.  Have not done that yet.
>
> -------------------
> On Wed, 27 Sep 2006, George wrote
> > Do they provide you a SMTP server that works with
> BLAT?
> >
> > How much is it after taxes and other charges?

*****/////*****/////*****

Ed Culbertson/ke7feg
Remember Katrina?
For several days, only hams could get out,
and talk to others dependably.

No Morse Code required for Technician class licensee's. Interested? http://www.arrl.org/

Long live Knoppix, and Puppy Live Linux cd's.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Keith Smith
http://travelingcheese.com/search_engine/increase-search-engine-traffic.html