video capture

Nathan England nathan at paysonlinux.org
Wed Sep 27 09:05:07 MST 2006

All,

I'm trying to capture video from a composite input with audio coming into the
line in port. I thought Kino would capture this, but apparently it only works
with DV inputs. Xawtv just isn't cutting it.  Anyone use any decent programs
for capturing video from a composite NTSC input?

I can use kino or cinelerra to edit it later, maybe. I really don't want to
have to use windows for this. I would hate to have to go buy a copy of that
just to get some video off a vhs tape onto my laptop!

nathan
--
Nathan England
nathan at paysonlinux.org