How do you reinstall Linux in a dual boot scenario?

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 16:35:24 MST 2006

You guys keepo saying the same thing.  Yes, most/all distros will add
windows to the grub menu.  What not one of you has clearly stated is that
you are talking about a reinstall rather than an original install of linux
to dual boot with XP.  Since few, if any, of you are likely to have actually
have done this, I will create a dual booting machine and then reinstall the
linux to test that scenario sometime this week just to be sure

On 9/26/06, keith smith <klsmith2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I recently installed FC5 and it added "hidden" to the grub config. This
> cause the menu to not appear.  Commented it out and windows was listed in
> the menu as "other".
>

> *JT Moree <moreejt at pcxperience.com>* wrote:

> believed to be clean.

> Keith Smith
>
> http://travelingcheese.com/search_engine/increase-search-engine-traffic.html

> Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman1/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com>to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

and those who matter don't mind.  - Dr. Seuss