swag from Camelback corridor

Gerold Knapp catbertek at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 26 09:03:25 MST 2006

Long time lurker here and I have not been to a meeting in a while.

I am working at a client downtown today during the morning
but have an open schedule this afternoon and could most likely
help out with this transportation problem.

I am going to this evenings meeting for sure to introduce one of
my best friends to the local linux community.  He is a Mac user
that is getting ready to take the plunge into linux.
I guess OS X got him comfortable with the who idea...

Anyway, I would be happy to transport whatever I can to help out.

Ed Knapp
catbertek at hotmail.com
cell : 623-703-0968

/Sooo-SAAYYY  all the way!