roll call: Ubuntu users

Derek Neighbors derek at gnue.org
Mon Sep 25 09:33:10 MST 2006

On Sep 23, 2006, at 8:30 PM, Joshua Zeidner wrote:

> Hello,
>
>   I use [k]Ubuntu for business and personal use.  If you use Ubuntu
> reply private or public.  Maybe let us know what version you use.
>
>   If there are enough people maybe we can get a bit more active in
> supporting each other.  NYLUG is organizing an UbuCon in Manhattan,
> and frankly I'm jealous.

We are pretty heavy users of Ubuntu both internally and for
customers.  We were the first Ubuntu Affliate in the United States
and have a strong relationship with the Ubuntu team.   I know that as
a company we would definitely be willing to help try to support an
effort like this.

--
Derek Neighbors
Integrum Technologies