Ubuntu group (Was: Re: roll call: Ubuntu users)

Joshua Zeidner jjzeidner at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 20:31:20 MST 2006

Alan,

  Thanks.  Ill go ahead and drive this one home if there is no particular
opposition to my doing so.  The Ubuntu LoCo groups are taken fairly
seriously and there is a level of formality that may be a bit alien to most
Linux folks.

  If anyone has a problem with this, please speak up now.  If we want a
vote, all I need is one person to speak up.  I would just consider it plain
obnoxious to go ahead and put my name on the Ubuntu site without contacting
the local Ubuntu users.

  Thanks again, Alan.

jmz

( 602 ) 490 8006