roll call: Ubuntu users

Cat Chapman koolkat2500 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 20:41:48 MST 2006

Ubuntu 6.06, AKA Dapper Drake. Running it on 3 of my 4 computers, two
are dual-boot with WinXP and one is pure GUI-less Dapper.
I've been using Ubuntu since the Warty release.

I would Linux-ify the fourth computer, but it's running Windows 3.11 and
I'm keeping it that way for historical purposes. :)

-Cat