OT: backpacks

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Thu Sep 21 09:26:10 MST 2006

I bought a backpack this summer at Staples. I don't know the model number but
the brand is Swiss Army (it has the little red cross on the front like the
knives).

It has a "floating" inside bag for the laptop which keeps it completely off
the ground. There are quite a few pockets and organizer sections for
everything you can think of - kind of the Swiss Army Knife of backpacks. The
straps are well padded and have a chest strap as well. I found it to be very
comfortable, stable, and easy to navigate through airports.

Good Luck!

Mark

--
Mark Phillips