Enterprise Linux

JD Austin jd at twingeckos.com
Wed Sep 20 15:03:58 MST 2006

I've been happy with CentOS for the last year or two.
"CentOS is an Enterprise-class Linux Distribution derived from sources
freely provided to the public by a prominent North American Enterprise
Linux vendor.  CentOS conforms fully with the upstream vendors
redistribution policy and aims to be 100% binary compatible. (CentOS
mainly changes packages to remove upstream vendor branding and artwork.)"

http://www.centos.org/

--
JD Austin
Twin Geckos Technology Services LLC