(no subject)

Kenneth madhse at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 20 10:50:04 MST 2006

If anythiing like this sounds reasonable, check it out with the company the
email says it's from, but not by opening attachments or clicking on links
provided in the email.

I agree with the other replies too. If it was legitimate, it would have a
valid return mail address, etc.  Not to mention that it seems strange for
them to need an attachment to tell you how to contact them.