(no subject)

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 20 09:53:04 MST 2006

I'd give Cox a call and findout.  They may have sent it and have additional info or it may be a trick and they may have additional info.

bmike101 at cox.net wrote:  I got an email today. Please read and let me know what you think. I think it is not whom it purports to be because the attachment is not titled appropriately. I wouldn't have opened it anyways but just the same!