Need Help partitioning a disk for dual boot

Kurt Granroth plug-discuss at granroth.org
Tue Sep 19 12:19:18 MST 2006

Most modern Linux distributions should have a GUI version of 'parted'
integrated into the installation process.  In particular, SUSE does a very
good job of that.  During the SUSE installation, you are given the
opportunity to resize your Windows partition to whatever you want and then
create the Linux partitions.  It's all very slick.