PDA

George Toft george at georgetoft.com
Tue Sep 19 08:22:02 MST 2006

I just bought a Tungsten E at overstock.com for $100.  It's better than
my previous Tungsten and cost 1/3 as much.  It was a refurb unit that
was supposedly blemished (still can't find the blemish, except for the
big gooey sticker on the back).  It came with the power supply, USB
cable (no stooopid proprietary power/data cable), cover, stylus (1) ,
and CD.

George Toft, CISSP, MSIS
My IT Department
www.myITaz.com
480-544-1067

Confidential data protection experts for the financial industry.