car audio mp3 player (how to make disks)

Rod Heyd rsheyd at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 07:41:07 MST 2006

My CD player at home can read mp3 data CD's.  However, it is pretty picky
about the format.  The CD's can't have any extensions (Rockridge or Joliet)
irrc.  You should probably dig up the instructions and find out exactly what
formats are supported by your player.  The instructions for my player were
pretty explicit about this and I was able burn discs accordingly.  It has no
problem with multi-level directories though, as long as they aren't more
than 8 levels deep (I think that's the limit for iso9660 without any
extensions).

Cheers,

Rod