Linux Java Development?

Randy Melder randymelder at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 06:18:43 MST 2006

Man, I'm so stoked that High Schools offer programming.

Back in 1997, we were using the Java Development Kit and the DOS console for
development. We then moved to Visual Something by Symantec, which was really
nice... Then we moved to a Borland product. Then we moved to PHP.

My point is: don't get hung up on the tool you use. You'll probably need to
learn a few. Learn the syntax inside and out. Just when you get comfortable,
you'll switch languages all together.

; ) .randy

http://spindomains.us/