How to get cups printing to work with wine?

Josef Lowder joe at actionline.com
Mon Sep 18 13:41:31 MST 2006

.
>From the Google Groups "comp.emulators.ms-windows.wine" forum,
"Check if there is package like libwine-cups available and install that."

$ 'locate cups' finds 2,147 files that have the name "cups" in them,
but none of them have any reference to "libwine" or "wine."

$ locate libwine -- gives the following result:
   /usr/lib/wine/libwinecrt0.a
   /usr/lib/wine/libwined3d.def
   /usr/lib/wine/libwinedos.def
   /usr/lib/libwine.so.1
   /usr/lib/libwine.so
   /usr/lib/libwine.so.1.0

Searching the 'net for "libwine" for Mandriva 2006, I found these:
libwine1-20050725-6mdk  Libraries for wine} - linux/i586
libwine1-capi-20050725-6mdk     Capi support for wine
libwine1-devel-20050725-6mdk    Static libraries and headers for wine
libwine1-twain-20050725-6mdk    Twain support for wine - linux/i586

But none of these seem to have anything to do with "cups."

Any suggestions where/how to find whatever it is that I need to
install to get "cups" printing to work under wine?